CEP Local 830M Ratifies New Contract
CEP Local 830M members have ratified a new collective agreement with Rogers Broadcasting Limited.
The term of the agreement is four years, effective September 1, 2011 to August 31, 2015.
- annual wage increases of 2% in each of the first three years and 2.5% in the final year of the agreement
- pay upgrades in five job classifications
- increased severance pay – 6 week minimum and 58 week maximum
- improvements to annual vacation provisions
- enhanced maternity, parental leave benefits
The full memorandum of agreement is available here: MOA CEP Local 830M
CEP Local 830M Executive Board